OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit Reviews

Advertisement
advertisement

OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit Best Reviews

OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service KitBuy Now
OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit Best Reviews

Special Price: Click To Get Special Price!

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #1971 in Automotive
  • Brand: OTC
  • Model: 7249
  • Dimensions: 5.70" h x16.00" w x16.20" l,16.95 pounds

Features

  • Removes and installs press-fit parts such as ball joints universal joints and truck brake anchor pins
  • Contains 3 receiver tubes measuring 2-3/4 inch I.D. x 3 inch O.D. 2-1/4 inch I.D. x 2-1/2 inch O.D. and 1-3/4 inch I.D. x 2 inch O.D.
  • 1 installing cup 1 receiving cup and 1 installing adapter are included
  • Weighs 15 lbs, 3 oz

OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit

Advertisement
advertisement
OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit Reviews | Unknown | 5

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar